Here you can download Ninja For PC, and use this Photography app on your Mac or Windows laptop or computer.
Ninja is free Photography app available on the play store and app store. This app has over 1,000,000+ downloads from the google play store.
Ninja app is developed by the Sony Mobile Communications Inc., and last updated on Dec 5, 2019 with the 1.1.10 (10110) on the play store.
More about this Ninja app is Add Ninja theme to AR effect and enter their world through your pictures/videos.
As this Ninja app has size of 25 MB, it can take longer to download and install on your pc depending on your internet connection.
I hope now you have an idea about this Ninja app so now let’s discuss some frequently asked questions.
Ninja PC App FAQs
Before you continue with this article and download this Photography app on your pc. Take a look at the FAQs below for a quick idea.
Is Ninja app available for free?
Yes, this Ninja app is available for free and you can download this Photography app from the play store and app store for free.
How to use the Ninja app on windows pc?
To use the Ninja app on your windows or mac you need to download an android emulator like bluestacks or ldplayer. And then install this Photography app on that android emulator.
What is the latest version of Ninja app?
The latest version of Ninja app is 1.1.10 (10110).
Now let’s see how we can download and install this Photography app on our windows and mac computers.
How to Install Ninja on PC? [Windows 10, 11]
Now let’s see the complete step-by-step installation process of the Ninja app on our windows or mac pc.
- Go to the official website of Nox Player, download it, and install it on your windows or mac pc. Or you can also try Bluestacks, LDPlayer, etc.
- Now open the android emulator, click on the play store icon and search for the Ninja app to install it on our pc. As shown in the above image.
- As you can see above click on the install button and it will start the installation Ninja app on your pc emulator.
- Once this Photography app is installed, you can see the open button there, click on that to open the app.
- Or you can click on the Ninja app icon available on the main dashboard to start the app and use it with an android emulator.
The installation process of the Ninja app is the same for the mac and windows pc. Only download the emulator according to your operating system.
Ninja For PC Download (With Apk File)
Now if you are getting any errors with the installation with the first method then use the below image to download this Ninja app on windows and mac with Ninja apk file.
- Follow all the steps to install the android emulator as we discussed in our first method but here no need to sign in with google.
- Here you will also need a Ninja apk file to install it on the pc android emulator because we will not download it from the play store.
- Drag and drop this Photography app file into the emulator, and it will start installing, and in a few seconds, it will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can see the Ninja icon available on the main dashboard and you can click on that to start the app.
So this is the complete step-by-step installation process of this Ninja app and also the same on the mac pc.
Here we have covered the complete process to download the Ninja app on pc. And also cover how to use the Ninja app on windows and mac computers or laptops. If you are getting any errors while installing this Photography app on pc then let us know in the comment box.