Here you can download Quick Settings For PC, and use this Productivity app on your Mac or Windows laptop or computer.
Quick Settings is free Productivity app available on the play store and app store. This app has over 1,000,000+ downloads from the google play store.
Quick Settings app is developed by the Super Android and last updated on Aug 15, 2022 with the 17.9 (169) on the play store.
More about this Quick Settings app is You can one-tap change settings with panel toggles. Save your time..
As this Quick Settings app has size of 7 MB, it can take longer to download and install on your pc depending on your internet connection.
I hope now you have an idea about this Quick Settings app so now let’s discuss some frequently asked questions.
Quick Settings PC App FAQs
Before you continue with this article and download this Productivity app on your pc. Take a look at the FAQs below for a quick idea.
Is Quick Settings app available for free?
Yes, this Quick Settings app is available for free and you can download this Productivity app from the play store and app store for free.
How to use the Quick Settings app on windows pc?
To use the Quick Settings app on your windows or mac you need to download an android emulator like bluestacks or ldplayer. And then install this Productivity app on that android emulator.
What is the latest version of Quick Settings app?
The latest version of Quick Settings app is 17.9 (169).
Now let’s see how we can download and install this Productivity app on our windows and mac computers.
How to Install Quick Settings on PC? [Windows 10, 11]
Now let’s see the complete step-by-step installation process of the Quick Settings app on our windows or mac pc.
- Go to the official website of Nox Player, download it, and install it on your windows or mac pc. Or you can also try Bluestacks, LDPlayer, etc.
- Now open the android emulator, click on the play store icon and search for the Quick Settings app to install it on our pc. As shown in the above image.
- As you can see above click on the install button and it will start the installation Quick Settings app on your pc emulator.
- Once this Productivity app is installed, you can see the open button there, click on that to open the app.
- Or you can click on the Quick Settings app icon available on the main dashboard to start the app and use it with an android emulator.
The installation process of the Quick Settings app is the same for the mac and windows pc. Only download the emulator according to your operating system.
Quick Settings For PC Download (With Apk File)
Now if you are getting any errors with the installation with the first method then use the below image to download this Quick Settings app on windows and mac with Quick Settings apk file.
- Follow all the steps to install the android emulator as we discussed in our first method but here no need to sign in with google.
- Here you will also need a Quick Settings apk file to install it on the pc android emulator because we will not download it from the play store.
- Drag and drop this Productivity app file into the emulator, and it will start installing, and in a few seconds, it will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can see the Quick Settings icon available on the main dashboard and you can click on that to start the app.
So this is the complete step-by-step installation process of this Quick Settings app and also the same on the mac pc.
Now if you like to use android apps on pc then do check out Turkish Phone Prank For PC, BIGSTAR Movies & TV For PC, and CASE: Animatronics Horror game For PC apps that we install with the same method like this one.
Here we have covered the complete process to download the Quick Settings app on pc. And also cover how to use the Quick Settings app on windows and mac computers or laptops. If you are getting any errors while installing this Productivity app on pc then let us know in the comment box.