Here you can download FlipaClip For PC, and use this 2D animation app on your Mac or Windows laptop or computer.
FlipaClip is a free and open-source 2D animation software package that runs on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Android. The same company develops it as Vocaloid products, Yamaha Corporation.
FlipaClip PC app is typically created by animators who outline the basic storyboard of their animation. Also in a series of image files or with layers on the timeline.
A completed FlipaClip may consist of anywhere from twenty to hundreds of individual images exported for distribution online or converted into an animated video (AVI) file for use with other media players.
The original AVAs were developed before June 2005, when it was first shown at the NAMM music trade show. The first version of FlipaClip, 1.0, was released in Japan on June 22, 2006.
The software was originally only available for the Windows platform; Vocaloid 1 had already been released for native Mac OS support, but it is safe to assume that it still required Windows to run the included editing software.
The first public version of FlipaClip was later made available on March 4, 2007, and bundled with Japanese Vocaloid AVAs Meiko and Kaito.
The English edition of FlipaClip was first released on May 31, 2008, at the NAMM music trade show but not on PC. With English and Japanese versions included in a package.
On August 14, 2008, FlipaClip was made available for free download on Google Code. The software package has been distributed in many languages, such as French, Russian and Spanish.
An unofficial version of the software is currently available for the Asus Eee PC running the Android 2.2 operating system using Android’s Dalvik Virtual Machine.
On December 10, 2012, FlipaClip began to be distributed through the Humble Bundle service on various computer platforms. That includs Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows-based personal computers and PC FlipaClip app.
I hope now you have an idea about this FlipaClip app so now let’s discuss some frequently asked questions.
FlipaClip PC App FAQs
Before you continue with this article and download this 2D animation app on your pc. Take a look at the FAQs below for a quick idea.
No, this 2D animation app is not available for windows or mac pc. However, you can use this app on pc with an android emulator.
Yes, this app is kid-friendly. They can learn and draw animation using this app on their smart devices.
First, install an android emulator on your pc. Then install this 2D animation app on that emulator and start using it.
Yes, this app is available for free. But a premium version of this app is also available for more features and an ad-free experience.
Yes, you can download and use this 2D animation app on your pc. Here in this article, I cover the complete process.
Now let’s see how we can download and install this 2D animation app on our windows and mac computers.
FlipaClip For PC Download Free (Windows 10, 11)
To download and use this 2D animation app we need an android emulator. Here I used Nox Player but you can use any of your favorite.
Now let’s see the complete step-by-step installation process of the FlipaClip app on our windows or mac pc.
- Go to the official website of Nox Player, download it, and install it on your windows or mac pc. Or you can also try Bluestacks, LDPlayer, etc.
- Now open the android emulator, click on the play store icon and search for the FlipaClip app to install it on our pc. As shown in the above image.
- As you can see above click on the install button and it will start the installation FlipaClip app on your pc emulator.
- Once this 2D animation app is installed, you can see the open button there. Click on that to open the app.
- Or you can click on the FlipaClip app icon available on the main dashboard to start the app and use it with an android emulator.
The installation process of the FlipaClip app is the same for the mac and windows pc. Only download the emulator according to your operating system.
Now you can start using this 2D animation app on your pc and start making some good animations.
FlipaClip PC Download (Windows Computer)
Below is an alternative process to install this 2D animation app on pc. You can use it if the first method is not working for you.
- Follow all the steps to install the android emulator as we discussed in our first method but here no need to sign in with google.
- Here you will also need a FlipaClip apk file to install it on the pc android emulator because we will not download it from the play store.
- Drag and drop this 2D animation app file into the emulator. And it will start installing. Also in a few seconds, it will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can see the FlipaClip icon available on the main dashboard. And you can click on that to start the app.
So this is the complete step-by-step installation process of this FlipaClip app and also the same on the mac pc.
Here make sure you use the latest apk file of this 2D animation app to get all the latest features. And you have to manually update this app if a new update comes up.
As of version 1.2, FlipaClip PC app includes the following features:
- Video and Audio editing features. And easily export animation to Windows. Also a “backstage” for details on the animation. And customize the interface with your design.
- The program allows you to post your FlipaClip online directly from the program itself if interested. The posting is permanent and cannot be reversed or removed.
- Once you have created your storyboard and put together your FlipaClip, you can easily export it as a video file. FlipaClip pc app is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
- Since it is a very light program (file size of about 60MB). It can be run on almost any computer with those operating systems. It includes both software and manual in the package. The newest version is 1.5.
- The FlipaClip’s built-in music sequencer allows users to easily create original music for their animations without any extra software.
- An animator may use/draw a reference picture of their character as a guide to construct facial expressions in any given scene.
- FlipaClip PC app is primarily used to develop full animation videos for Vocaloid characters by illustrating each frame of the character’s mouth and facial expressions.
- The FLP media file format allows full integration of multiple frames; this is useful in making a scene where the mouth moves while other parts of the character’s body are moving too.
I hope you like the process of downloading the FlipaClip PC app. And also like the method to use this 2D animation app on a window laptop and computer.
For more questions or queries let me know in the comment box. And please do share this article on social media.