Hello, do you want to download iMessage For Windows and want to use this instant messaging app on your PC? Then you are in the right place.
In this article, I will cover how you can get iMessage on a windows pc. And also cover the step-by-step installation process.
iMessage is a famous messaging app established in 2011 by Apple Inc. The app is a perfect substitute for SMS or messages, but you will need an iOS or Mac device to run the app.
Through the app, you can send messages, videos, files, and pictures to people. It is an instant messaging app with several features and benefits.
Here I cover the installation method of the iMessage app on Windows PC with the emulator. Nowadays, messaging has become an integral tool for communicating with others.
Nowadays, people use these messaging apps to transfer all official and unofficial information. You will need an iPhone, iPad, or Mac device along with a strong data connection to use the app.
One can easily download the app for free from the Apple store. The main features of the iMessage app are listed below: –
- iMessage windows pc app allows you to share messages, documents, videos, images, and contact information through the internet on iOS or Mac devices.
- One can also create group chats to communicate with groups and float information.
- All the messages are encrypted, so a person can only view the chat if the person has an Apple device and is a participant in the conversation.
- No other person can read your texts without your permission. Hence it is a safe app for messaging.
- You can easily block messages from unwanted contacts on the iMessage app. Also, if you want to report any contact as spam, you can open their chat and complain about their account.
iMessage Windows PC App FAQs
Below are some frequently asked questions about this instant messaging app and I recommend you to check out these to get a quick idea.
As of now, there is no official app available for Windows users. But if you are using this instant messaging app on your mac then yes you can send and receive messages on your pc.
No, there is no official way to download and use this instant messaging app on your windows 10 pc. But here we try to make it possible with an iPadian emulator you can check it out for more details.
Yes, this instant messaging app is available for free and you can use it on your iPhone, iPad, or Macbook for free.
You can use this instant messaging app on your windows pc with the help of the iPadian emulator. Below I share the complete step-by-step installation process.
Yes as I discussed above the only way to do it is by using the iOS emulator on your windows pc.
You can do it by going to Settings > Messages > Turn on iMessage > Tap on OK to confirm > Toggle the Send As SMS switch to off.
So these are some FAQs on this iMessage app and installation of this instant messaging app on the windows pc.
iMessage Alternative on Windows PC
Although iMessage is a very efficient and secure messaging app, it has some device limitations.
You must have an iOS device to use the app. So, to provide the benefits of instant messaging to Android or Windows users, some alternatives to this app have been launched by different companies.
The three most popular substitutes for the iMessage app are listed below:
The most well-known texting app in the present situation is WhatsApp. WhatsApp has become highly popular among every person nowadays.
It is an effortless and systematic way of messaging for all Android and Windows users. The app is supported on any device with an internet connection, even in a 2G connection.
The app provides its users with immense benefits and features for free and we can count this app as the best iMessage windows PC alternative.
One can easily download the app from the play store and access it without any limitations. The features of the app are:
- It allows you to send all kinds of messages, videos, images, documents, emojis, stickers, and many other things. It is an easy-to-use and very efficient messaging app for all Android users.
- You can make high-quality calls using the app.
- One can create several groups without any limitation to make4 group video calls or communicate through group chats.
- All the chats are end-to-end encrypted, so your privacy is protected without any risk of disclosing your message to a third person.
Telegram is much similar to WhatsApp, but it has some other key features. And this app is also a popular messaging app nowadays.
The app provides the users with plenty of benefits in communicating with others. The most striking feature of the app is its group chat features.
It supports groups of almost 5000 members, which is vast in comparison to other apps. And this is also one of the best alternatives to iMessage for Windows PC.
This app supports all Android and Windows devices without any hassle one can easily download the app from the play store. Some of its benefits are:
- It gives you various stickers and emojis to complement your messages while communicating.
- You can make calls through the this app.
- You can send self-destructing messages, which get erased by themselves after a stipulated period.
Skype is an easy and inexpensive method of communicating with people. The app is free and supports all android devices. And you can use it as an alternative to the iMessage Windows PC app.
Skype is also a well-known app for instant messaging people. It not only gives you messaging services but also provides you with calling services.
Let’s look at some of its features:
- Using the app, you can easily share messages, photos, files, and videos.
- You can form group chats with almost 300 members for faster group communication. It also supports group video calls with a maximum of 300 members.
- All the messages are safe and secure from any third person. Hence it protects your privacy in the best way.
Install iMessage on Windows PC (With iPadian)
Before you follow the below process and install this instant messaging app on your windows pc. I want to clarify that this is not a free method and is not efficient also.
Follow below step by step installation process:
- First, visit the iPadian official website and buy that software, it will cost you $25.
- Next, download it on your windows pc and install iPdadian on your windows machine where you want to install the iMessage app.
- Once you install this emulator on your pc then open it log in with your Apple ID.
- Next, click on the app store icon and search for the iMessage app there. Click on the ‘Get’ button and install the app.
- Once the app is installed on your emulator, click on the app icon to open it and now you can use the iMessage app on your Windows PC.
- And done! Now you can use this instant messaging app on your windows pc and start sending and receiving messages on your windows with this app.
As I mentioned before, this installation process is not very efficient so it may not work for many users.
Here I cover a complete step-by-step process on how to use iMessage on Windows PC with an iPadian emulator.
If you are just looking for a messaging app then better to go with the alternative apps I shared above. Because the installation method may not work properly for many users.