Here you can download Member Tools For PC, and use this Books & Reference app on your Mac or Windows laptop or computer.
Member Tools is free Books & Reference app available on the play store and app store. This app has over 1,000,000+ downloads from the google play store.
Member Tools app is developed by the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and last updated on May 13, 2022 with the 4.6.1-(101915.14) (101915) on the play store.
More about this Member Tools app is Contact members, access event calendars, and locate meetinghouses and temples..
As this Member Tools app has size of 39 MB, it can take longer to download and install on your pc depending on your internet connection.
I hope now you have an idea about this Member Tools app so now let’s discuss some frequently asked questions.
Member Tools PC App FAQs
Before you continue with this article and download this Books & Reference app on your pc. Take a look at the FAQs below for a quick idea.
Is Member Tools app available for free?
Yes, this Member Tools app is available for free and you can download this Books & Reference app from the play store and app store for free.
How to use the Member Tools app on windows pc?
To use the Member Tools app on your windows or mac you need to download an android emulator like bluestacks or ldplayer. And then install this Books & Reference app on that android emulator.
What is the latest version of Member Tools app?
The latest version of Member Tools app is 4.6.1-(101915.14) (101915).
Now let’s see how we can download and install this Books & Reference app on our windows and mac computers.
How to Install Member Tools on PC? [Windows 10, 11]
Now let’s see the complete step-by-step installation process of the Member Tools app on our windows or mac pc.
- Go to the official website of Nox Player, download it, and install it on your windows or mac pc. Or you can also try Bluestacks, LDPlayer, etc.
- Now open the android emulator, click on the play store icon and search for the Member Tools app to install it on our pc. As shown in the above image.
- As you can see above click on the install button and it will start the installation Member Tools app on your pc emulator.
- Once this Books & Reference app is installed, you can see the open button there, click on that to open the app.
- Or you can click on the Member Tools app icon available on the main dashboard to start the app and use it with an android emulator.
The installation process of the Member Tools app is the same for the mac and windows pc. Only download the emulator according to your operating system.
Member Tools For PC Download (With Apk File)
Now if you are getting any errors with the installation with the first method then use the below image to download this Member Tools app on windows and mac with Member Tools apk file.
- Follow all the steps to install the android emulator as we discussed in our first method but here no need to sign in with google.
- Here you will also need a Member Tools apk file to install it on the pc android emulator because we will not download it from the play store.
- Drag and drop this Books & Reference app file into the emulator, and it will start installing, and in a few seconds, it will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can see the Member Tools icon available on the main dashboard and you can click on that to start the app.
So this is the complete step-by-step installation process of this Member Tools app and also the same on the mac pc.
Here we have covered the complete process to download the Member Tools app on pc. And also cover how to use the Member Tools app on windows and mac computers or laptops. If you are getting any errors while installing this Books & Reference app on pc then let us know in the comment box.