Here you can download Wikipedia Beta For PC, and use this Books & Reference app on your Mac or Windows laptop or computer.
Wikipedia Beta is free Books & Reference app available on the play store and app store. This app has over 1,000,000+ downloads from the google play store.
Wikipedia Beta app is developed by the Wikimedia Foundation and last updated on Aug 8, 2022 with the 2.7.50418-beta-2022-08-08 (50418) on the play store.
More about this Wikipedia Beta app is Official Wikipedia (beta) app for Android..
As this Wikipedia Beta app has size of 15 MB, it can take longer to download and install on your pc depending on your internet connection.
I hope now you have an idea about this Wikipedia Beta app so now let’s discuss some frequently asked questions.
Wikipedia Beta PC App FAQs
Before you continue with this article and download this Books & Reference app on your pc. Take a look at the FAQs below for a quick idea.
Is Wikipedia Beta app available for free?
Yes, this Wikipedia Beta app is available for free and you can download this Books & Reference app from the play store and app store for free.
How to use the Wikipedia Beta app on windows pc?
To use the Wikipedia Beta app on your windows or mac you need to download an android emulator like bluestacks or ldplayer. And then install this Books & Reference app on that android emulator.
What is the latest version of Wikipedia Beta app?
The latest version of Wikipedia Beta app is 2.7.50418-beta-2022-08-08 (50418).
Now let’s see how we can download and install this Books & Reference app on our windows and mac computers.
How to Install Wikipedia Beta on PC? [Windows 10, 11]
Now let’s see the complete step-by-step installation process of the Wikipedia Beta app on our windows or mac pc.
- Go to the official website of Nox Player, download it, and install it on your windows or mac pc. Or you can also try Bluestacks, LDPlayer, etc.
- Now open the android emulator, click on the play store icon and search for the Wikipedia Beta app to install it on our pc. As shown in the above image.
- As you can see above click on the install button and it will start the installation Wikipedia Beta app on your pc emulator.
- Once this Books & Reference app is installed, you can see the open button there, click on that to open the app.
- Or you can click on the Wikipedia Beta app icon available on the main dashboard to start the app and use it with an android emulator.
The installation process of the Wikipedia Beta app is the same for the mac and windows pc. Only download the emulator according to your operating system.
Wikipedia Beta For PC Download (With Apk File)
Now if you are getting any errors with the installation with the first method then use the below image to download this Wikipedia Beta app on windows and mac with Wikipedia Beta apk file.
- Follow all the steps to install the android emulator as we discussed in our first method but here no need to sign in with google.
- Here you will also need a Wikipedia Beta apk file to install it on the pc android emulator because we will not download it from the play store.
- Drag and drop this Books & Reference app file into the emulator, and it will start installing, and in a few seconds, it will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can see the Wikipedia Beta icon available on the main dashboard and you can click on that to start the app.
So this is the complete step-by-step installation process of this Wikipedia Beta app and also the same on the mac pc.
Now if you like to use android apps on pc then do check out Mountain Train Simulator 2016 For PC, FreeCell For PC, and DSLR Camera Effect Maker For PC apps that we install with the same method like this one.
Here we have covered the complete process to download the Wikipedia Beta app on pc. And also cover how to use the Wikipedia Beta app on windows and mac computers or laptops. If you are getting any errors while installing this Books & Reference app on pc then let us know in the comment box.