Here you can download Jugnoo For PC, and use this Maps & Navigation app on your Mac or Windows laptop or computer.
Jugnoo is free Maps & Navigation app available on the play store and app store. This app has over 5,000,000+ downloads from the google play store.
Jugnoo app is developed by the Jugnoo and last updated on Aug 20, 2022 with the 5.0.1 (501) on the play store.
More about this Jugnoo app is Get affordable rides at your doorstep.
As this Jugnoo app has size of 66 MB, it can take longer to download and install on your pc depending on your internet connection.
I hope now you have an idea about this Jugnoo app so now let’s discuss some frequently asked questions.
Jugnoo PC App FAQs
Before you continue with this article and download this Maps & Navigation app on your pc. Take a look at the FAQs below for a quick idea.
Is Jugnoo app available for free?
Yes, this Jugnoo app is available for free and you can download this Maps & Navigation app from the play store and app store for free.
How to use the Jugnoo app on windows pc?
To use the Jugnoo app on your windows or mac you need to download an android emulator like bluestacks or ldplayer. And then install this Maps & Navigation app on that android emulator.
What is the latest version of Jugnoo app?
The latest version of Jugnoo app is 5.0.1 (501).
Now let’s see how we can download and install this Maps & Navigation app on our windows and mac computers.
How to Install Jugnoo on PC? [Windows 10, 11]
Now let’s see the complete step-by-step installation process of the Jugnoo app on our windows or mac pc.
- Go to the official website of Nox Player, download it, and install it on your windows or mac pc. Or you can also try Bluestacks, LDPlayer, etc.
- Now open the android emulator, click on the play store icon and search for the Jugnoo app to install it on our pc. As shown in the above image.
- As you can see above click on the install button and it will start the installation Jugnoo app on your pc emulator.
- Once this Maps & Navigation app is installed, you can see the open button there, click on that to open the app.
- Or you can click on the Jugnoo app icon available on the main dashboard to start the app and use it with an android emulator.
The installation process of the Jugnoo app is the same for the mac and windows pc. Only download the emulator according to your operating system.
Jugnoo For PC Download (With Apk File)
Now if you are getting any errors with the installation with the first method then use the below image to download this Jugnoo app on windows and mac with Jugnoo apk file.
- Follow all the steps to install the android emulator as we discussed in our first method but here no need to sign in with google.
- Here you will also need a Jugnoo apk file to install it on the pc android emulator because we will not download it from the play store.
- Drag and drop this Maps & Navigation app file into the emulator, and it will start installing, and in a few seconds, it will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can see the Jugnoo icon available on the main dashboard and you can click on that to start the app.
So this is the complete step-by-step installation process of this Jugnoo app and also the same on the mac pc.
Now if you like to use android apps on pc then do check out BusTracker Taipei For PC, Caller Location For PC, and Keyboard Theme for Samsung For PC apps that we install with the same method like this one.
Here we have covered the complete process to download the Jugnoo app on pc. And also cover how to use the Jugnoo app on windows and mac computers or laptops. If you are getting any errors while installing this Maps & Navigation app on pc then let us know in the comment box.