Hey, are you learning ethical hacking and want to Download Termux For PC?
Then you are in the right place because here I share a complete step by step process to download and use termux on windows pc.
You all are familiar with this app on your android phone but may not have an idea on how to use it on pc.
Now our team researched this topic all over the internet and found some conclusion on it.
First, there is not any windows version of the termux app available on any website or windows store.
It is because this app is designed for the android operating system and we need to create an android environment on pc.
So, we are going to use the android emulator to download and install the android apps on our pc.
After you can perform all the tasks with the termux app on your windows pc.
There are some features of termux which make it different from another android terminal.
Like you can edit the file with nano and vim editor and also you use bash and shells on your phone.
Later in this article, I also share some of the best features and FAQs of the termux app so read it till the end.
For now, we are going to use an android emulator on our pc to install the termux app.
So, let’s get start the step by step process to download and install the app.
Termux For Windows PC (Install With Emulator)
Now as I discussed before that there is no official version of this app available on windows or mac store.
And that’s why we are going to use bluestacks as an android emulator here but you can use any of your choices.
|File size||17.50 MB|
|Title||Termux For PC|
|Developed By||Fredrik Fornwall|
|Req Android version||Varies with device|
Let’s start the installation process of termux on windows pc:
- First, download the above zip file which contains a termux apk and bluestacks installer setup file.
- Next, double click on the installer and install the bluestacks emulator on your pc.
- Once it installed click on the play store icon and sign with a google account to start it.
- Now click on the search bar and search termux on that windows pc search bar.
- Look for the app that you want to install, select the app, and click on to install a button to start the installation process.
- Once it installed you can see the open button and you can start the app by clicking on that.
- Also, you can start termux on windows pc by clicking on the icon available on the main dashboard.
And done! This is the complete installation process of this app on windows laptop or computer.
If you are the mac user and want to install the termux on mac pc then the process will be the same.
In that process, you have to download the mac version of the bluestacks android emulator.
We cover the same process in our pixellab pc apk article so please check it out.
Termux PC App Feature
Here I share some of the best features of this app which may help you to get more details of this app.
- Built-in file editor is available like nano and vim which are useful while working with website work.
- You can assess all your server with ssh which makes it more secure and reliable.
- With the help of fontz, you can run all the text-based games in the termux pc or mobile terminal.
- Bash and zsh both shells are available so you can use any of your favorite.
- Python console is available so you can use it as the calculator as well.
So, these are some features of this app that you find in the termux app and these are the same for pc as well.
I share some of the best features of this app for more you can download and install termux on windows.
We cover some fragrantly asked questions of this app.
How do I install Termux on Windows?
Ans. To install it on windows pc first you need an android emulator on your pc. And then from the play store, you can download and it in your pc.
Is Termux available for PC?
Ans. There is no official app. But you can install it on your pc with the help of the android emulator. Here we share step by step process for more details checks that out.
How do I install apps on Termux?
Ans. You can install a package on it with apt-get command.
What is the Termux app used for?
Ans. This app is used as an android terminal. It allows you to access CLI in the graphical environment.
Does Termux require root?
Ans. No, it does not require to root the phone to use this app.
So, these are some of the best FAQs asked by our visitors. And hope it helps you.
Here I share a complete step by step process to download and install a termux app on windows pc.
Also, share FAQs and features of this app. If you are facing any issue with it let me know in the comment box.
I will help you to solve your problem. Also please share this article on your social media and telegram groups.
Thanks for your support and for reading this article 😊.