Many of you might be using the Hanwha Techwin’s security system and looking to download WiseView For PC.
Right? Well, in this article I share a complete method to install the wiseview app on your windows and mac computer.
So, continue with this article and end of this article you are able to use this app on your pc.
With the wiseview app, you can see the live video of your smart home right on your smartphone.
WiseView app is okay not that much good as above are but yes still you can use to get your job done.
This app launched back in Apr 2016 by the company name Hanwha Techwin and till now the app has 100K+ downloads on play store.
The only problem with the wiseview app is rated 3 stars and why people are facing too many issues.
But I am sure the developer will fix all the problems in the next updates so make sure you use the latest version.
Now to install wiseview on pc we need an android emulator because this app is not available on windows or mac store.
So here in this process, I will use the bluestacks android emulator which helps you to run android apps on the pc.
Let’s gets start the step by step installation process of this app.
How to Install WiseView on PC?
As I discussed before that we must need an android emulator to install this app on pc.
For now, check out below an overview of this app may help you to get more idea.
|File size||13.25 MB|
|Title||WiseView For PC|
|Req Android version||5.0 and up|
So now let’s discuss the installation process of the app:
- The first click on the above download button, save the zip file which includes the wiseview apk and bluestacks installer.
- Double click on the bluestacks installer, install it and complete all the sign-in process.
- Now click on the play store icon search for wiseview app on the pc search bar available there.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically install the app on your android emulator.
- Once it installed you will get the notification and now you can use the wiseview app on your windows pc.
You can start the app by clicking on the app icon available on the bluestacks dashboard.
If you are the mac user and want to install the wiseview app on the mac then the process will be the same.
Install the emulator on your Mac, open play store, and download the wiseview app on your pc.
You can use that apk file to install the app, drag and drop the file in an emulator and it will be installed automatically.
WiseView PC App Features
Now let’s discuss some best features of this app to get more details of this app.
- Get the live video of your devices right on your smartphone.
- Playback of any video with a single click with wiseview app, any video which is available on your storage or on pc.
- Take a screenshot of the video while playing it and even record a short clip of the video as well.
- Connect as many devices as you want by going on the devices tab available there.
These are some of the best features of this app, but yet still it will not give to other alternative apps.
Below are some frequently asked questions about his app, check it out for a quick solution.
Can I use WiseView on PC?
Ans. Yes, you can use this app on your pc, but you need an android emulator to get it done.
Is wiseview app support video playback?
Ans. Yes, this app supports video playback. You can watch any playback of recorded video with this app.
Is WiseView available on Windows computers?
Ans. Not is it not available on windows store but you can use the app with the help of the android emulator.
These are some question-answer and I hope you like this. If you still have any questions regarding wiseview on pc let me know.
Also, if you like to play head to head battle games then check out the clash royale pc game.
I read every comment and try to answer your problems. Here we have seen how we can install the android apps on our pc.
Also, cover some best features of the wiseview for pc and see some FAQs.
If you like this article please do share it on your social media which will be thumbs up for me.
Also, subscribe to our blog so when we release a new post or article you will get notified.
Thank you so much for your love, support, and reading this article 😊.