Here you can download Xender For PC, and use this file sharing app on your Mac or Windows laptop or computer.
Everyone needs to share their favorite music with friends and family or create a party playlist. There are many ways to do it, but nothing is faster or easier than Xender Music Transfer.
Xender is an app that allows you to share all your favorite songs from your phone with any iOS, Android, or Windows PC device in just a few simple steps. And when the people on the receiving end install the app, it’ll automatically transfer the songs for free!
It’s an excellent way for people who can’t afford expensive streaming services like Spotify or Pandora to connect with their loved ones through their shared musical tastes. On top of that, Xender also allows you to stream music rather than send it. This feature is currently only available on Android.
First, download the xender pc app and create an account. Log into your account on both your phone and the other device and find the person in the contacts list with whom you would like to share.
Tap their contact info from either device and drag it over to the “Send” tab on your screen. There are two different ways you can transfer songs.
The first option is to select a file from your device, and the second way is to share the entire storage space of your phone.
This works great for people who have a lot of music on their phones. And don’t want to pick and choose which songs they want to send in the xender pc app.
I hope now you have an idea about this Xender app so now let’s discuss some frequently asked questions.
Xender PC App FAQs
Before you continue with this article and download this file sharing app on your pc, take a look at the FAQs below for a quick idea.
Previously there was a web mode available to use this file sharing on pc but it is closed now. But still, you can use it on pc here I cover the whole process.
Yes if you are looking for a file transfer app then you can download and install this file sharing app from the play store.
For that, you will need an android emulator on your pc. Once you install it download this file sharing app on the emulator.
To do that you need to use the apk file of this app and install it on your phone. You will easily find this file on google. Make sure you download it from trusted sources.
If you are using this file sharing app with the android emulator on pc then yes you can use it for free. And for the ads-free version, you have to buy the premium version.
Now let’s see how we can download and install this file sharing app on our windows and mac computers.
Xender For PC Download (Windows 10, 11)
Before you continue here we are going to use an emulator. So all the files you want to transfer first you have to move them to the emulator folder.
Now let’s see the complete step-by-step installation process of the Xender app on our windows or mac pc.
- Go to the official website of Nox Player, download it, and install it on your windows or mac pc. Or you can also try Bluestacks, LDPlayer, etc.
- Now open the android emulator, click on the play store icon and search for the Xender app to install it on our pc. As shown in the above image.
- As you can see above click on the install button and it will start the installation Xender app on your pc emulator.
- Once this file sharing app is installed, you can see the open button there, click on that to open the app.
- Or you can click on the Xender app icon available on the main dashboard to start the app and use it with an android emulator.
The installation process of the Xender app is the same for the mac and windows pc. Only download the emulator according to your operating system.
And now you can use this file sharing app on your pc to transfer files from one device to another device.
Xender Download For PC (Offline Installer)
This is the second method to install this file sharing app on windows or mac pc. For those who are getting errors with the first one.
- Follow all the steps to install the android emulator as we discussed in our first method but here no need to sign in with google.
- Here you will also need a Xender apk file to install it on the pc android emulator because we will not download it from the play store.
- Drag and drop this file sharing app file into the emulator, and it will start installing, and in a few seconds, it will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can see the Xender icon available on the main dashboard and you can click on that to start the app.
So this is the complete step-by-step installation process of this Xender app and also the same on the mac pc.
Make sure you use the correct version of the apk file to get all the features of this file sharing app.
Send and receive songs for absolutely free, stream music rather than send it, and free unlimited cloud storage for your music!
- Easy-to-use sharing interface and transfer of any music: MP3s, WAVs, Oggs, and more in the Xender PC app!
- Send photos and videos too, and share your entire storage space and no account is required for sending.
- Find people in your contacts list, send files and get them from your friends and skip limits: no limits on how many songs you can skip.
- Unlimited storage space for receiving songs and 10GB of cloud storage for personal use to keep all your music safe.
- Advanced audio settings: adjust Bit rate, Sample Rate, Channels, Volume, and Equalizer. And set a default device for your account.
- It is one of the most popular file transfer apps for Android, iOS, and Windows. In addition to transferring files, you can use it to share your favorite songs with friends and family.
- The users will find it easy to send and receive files from their friends using Xender Music Transfer. Xender is an app that allows you to share all your favorite songs from your phone with any iOS, Android, or Windows PC device in just a few simple steps.
- And when the people on the receiving end install the app, it’ll automatically transfer the songs for free!
- It’s an excellent way for people who can’t afford expensive streaming services like Spotify or Pandora to connect with their loved ones through their shared musical tastes.
- On top of that, Xender also allows you to stream music rather than send it. This feature is currently only available on Android.
These were two methods to download Xender For PC. And I also cover how to use this file sharing app to transfer files between two devices.
If you found this guide useful then share it on your social media. Still, if you have any queries let me know in the comment box.