Here you can download Air India For PC, and use this Travel & Local app on your Mac or Windows laptop or computer.
Air India is free Travel & Local app available on the play store and app store. This app has over 1,000,000+ downloads from the google play store.
Air India app is developed by the Air India and last updated on Aug 2, 2022 with the 2.6.4 (6004) on the play store.
More about this Air India app is Fly the wings of change! Update to our latest version now..
As this Air India app has size of 54 MB, it can take longer to download and install on your pc depending on your internet connection.
I hope now you have an idea about this Air India app so now let’s discuss some frequently asked questions.
Air India PC App FAQs
Before you continue with this article and download this Travel & Local app on your pc. Take a look at the FAQs below for a quick idea.
Is Air India app available for free?
Yes, this Air India app is available for free and you can download this Travel & Local app from the play store and app store for free.
How to use the Air India app on windows pc?
To use the Air India app on your windows or mac you need to download an android emulator like bluestacks or ldplayer. And then install this Travel & Local app on that android emulator.
What is the latest version of Air India app?
The latest version of Air India app is 2.6.4 (6004).
Now let’s see how we can download and install this Travel & Local app on our windows and mac computers.
How to Install Air India on PC? [Windows 10, 11]
Now let’s see the complete step-by-step installation process of the Air India app on our windows or mac pc.
- Go to the official website of Nox Player, download it, and install it on your windows or mac pc. Or you can also try Bluestacks, LDPlayer, etc.
- Now open the android emulator, click on the play store icon and search for the Air India app to install it on our pc. As shown in the above image.
- As you can see above click on the install button and it will start the installation Air India app on your pc emulator.
- Once this Travel & Local app is installed, you can see the open button there, click on that to open the app.
- Or you can click on the Air India app icon available on the main dashboard to start the app and use it with an android emulator.
The installation process of the Air India app is the same for the mac and windows pc. Only download the emulator according to your operating system.
Air India For PC Download (With Apk File)
Now if you are getting any errors with the installation with the first method then use the below image to download this Air India app on windows and mac with Air India apk file.
- Follow all the steps to install the android emulator as we discussed in our first method but here no need to sign in with google.
- Here you will also need a Air India apk file to install it on the pc android emulator because we will not download it from the play store.
- Drag and drop this Travel & Local app file into the emulator, and it will start installing, and in a few seconds, it will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can see the Air India icon available on the main dashboard and you can click on that to start the app.
So this is the complete step-by-step installation process of this Air India app and also the same on the mac pc.
Now if you like to use android apps on pc then do check out Brave Knight: Dragon Battle For PC, Dcoder, Compiler IDE :Code & Programming on mobile For PC, and Playbook for Developers – Tips to Grow a Business For PC apps that we install with the same method like this one.
Here we have covered the complete process to download the Air India app on pc. And also cover how to use the Air India app on windows and mac computers or laptops. If you are getting any errors while installing this Travel & Local app on pc then let us know in the comment box.