Here you can download Writer For PC, and use this Productivity app on your Mac or Windows laptop or computer.
Writer is free Productivity app available on the play store and app store. This app has over 1,000,000+ downloads from the google play store.
Writer app is developed by the James McMinn and last updated on Jan 10, 2012 with the 1.1 (2) on the play store.
More about this Writer app is Writing without the fuss and distraction of a traditional word processor..
As this Writer app has size of 96 KB, it can take longer to download and install on your pc depending on your internet connection.
I hope now you have an idea about this Writer app so now let’s discuss some frequently asked questions.
Writer PC App FAQs
Before you continue with this article and download this Productivity app on your pc. Take a look at the FAQs below for a quick idea.
Is Writer app available for free?
Yes, this Writer app is available for free and you can download this Productivity app from the play store and app store for free.
How to use the Writer app on windows pc?
To use the Writer app on your windows or mac you need to download an android emulator like bluestacks or ldplayer. And then install this Productivity app on that android emulator.
What is the latest version of Writer app?
The latest version of Writer app is 1.1 (2).
Now let’s see how we can download and install this Productivity app on our windows and mac computers.
How to Install Writer on PC? [Windows 10, 11]
Now let’s see the complete step-by-step installation process of the Writer app on our windows or mac pc.
- Go to the official website of Nox Player, download it, and install it on your windows or mac pc. Or you can also try Bluestacks, LDPlayer, etc.
- Now open the android emulator, click on the play store icon and search for the Writer app to install it on our pc. As shown in the above image.
- As you can see above click on the install button and it will start the installation Writer app on your pc emulator.
- Once this Productivity app is installed, you can see the open button there, click on that to open the app.
- Or you can click on the Writer app icon available on the main dashboard to start the app and use it with an android emulator.
The installation process of the Writer app is the same for the mac and windows pc. Only download the emulator according to your operating system.
Writer For PC Download (With Apk File)
Now if you are getting any errors with the installation with the first method then use the below image to download this Writer app on windows and mac with Writer apk file.
- Follow all the steps to install the android emulator as we discussed in our first method but here no need to sign in with google.
- Here you will also need a Writer apk file to install it on the pc android emulator because we will not download it from the play store.
- Drag and drop this Productivity app file into the emulator, and it will start installing, and in a few seconds, it will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can see the Writer icon available on the main dashboard and you can click on that to start the app.
So this is the complete step-by-step installation process of this Writer app and also the same on the mac pc.
Here we have covered the complete process to download the Writer app on pc. And also cover how to use the Writer app on windows and mac computers or laptops. If you are getting any errors while installing this Productivity app on pc then let us know in the comment box.