Here you can download Video Editor For PC, and use this Video Players & Editors app on your Mac or Windows laptop or computer.
Video Editor is free Video Players & Editors app available on the play store and app store. This app has over 1,000,000+ downloads from the google play store.
Video Editor app is developed by the Movies Studio and last updated on May 14, 2022 with the 22.05.14 (81) on the play store.
More about this Video Editor app is Fast, easy to Grab Photo, Replace Sound, Silent Video, Convert Mp3, No Watermark.
As this Video Editor app has size of 19 MB, it can take longer to download and install on your pc depending on your internet connection.
I hope now you have an idea about this Video Editor app so now let’s discuss some frequently asked questions.
Video Editor PC App FAQs
Before you continue with this article and download this Video Players & Editors app on your pc. Take a look at the FAQs below for a quick idea.
Is Video Editor app available for free?
Yes, this Video Editor app is available for free and you can download this Video Players & Editors app from the play store and app store for free.
How to use the Video Editor app on windows pc?
To use the Video Editor app on your windows or mac you need to download an android emulator like bluestacks or ldplayer. And then install this Video Players & Editors app on that android emulator.
What is the latest version of Video Editor app?
The latest version of Video Editor app is 22.05.14 (81).
Now let’s see how we can download and install this Video Players & Editors app on our windows and mac computers.
How to Install Video Editor on PC? [Windows 10, 11]
Now let’s see the complete step-by-step installation process of the Video Editor app on our windows or mac pc.
- Go to the official website of Nox Player, download it, and install it on your windows or mac pc. Or you can also try Bluestacks, LDPlayer, etc.
- Now open the android emulator, click on the play store icon and search for the Video Editor app to install it on our pc. As shown in the above image.
- As you can see above click on the install button and it will start the installation Video Editor app on your pc emulator.
- Once this Video Players & Editors app is installed, you can see the open button there, click on that to open the app.
- Or you can click on the Video Editor app icon available on the main dashboard to start the app and use it with an android emulator.
The installation process of the Video Editor app is the same for the mac and windows pc. Only download the emulator according to your operating system.
Video Editor For PC Download (With Apk File)
Now if you are getting any errors with the installation with the first method then use the below image to download this Video Editor app on windows and mac with Video Editor apk file.
- Follow all the steps to install the android emulator as we discussed in our first method but here no need to sign in with google.
- Here you will also need a Video Editor apk file to install it on the pc android emulator because we will not download it from the play store.
- Drag and drop this Video Players & Editors app file into the emulator, and it will start installing, and in a few seconds, it will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can see the Video Editor icon available on the main dashboard and you can click on that to start the app.
So this is the complete step-by-step installation process of this Video Editor app and also the same on the mac pc.
Here we have covered the complete process to download the Video Editor app on pc. And also cover how to use the Video Editor app on windows and mac computers or laptops. If you are getting any errors while installing this Video Players & Editors app on pc then let us know in the comment box.