Here you can download True iService For PC, and use this Tools app on your Mac or Windows laptop or computer.
True iService is free Tools app available on the play store and app store. This app has over 5,000,000+ downloads from the google play store.
True iService app is developed by the True Digital & Media Platform Company Limited and last updated on Aug 24, 2022 with the 9.5.0 (67145) on the play store.
More about this True iService app is The True iService is the convergence utility for True Group customer..
As this True iService app has size of 69 MB, it can take longer to download and install on your pc depending on your internet connection.
I hope now you have an idea about this True iService app so now let’s discuss some frequently asked questions.
True iService PC App FAQs
Before you continue with this article and download this Tools app on your pc. Take a look at the FAQs below for a quick idea.
Is True iService app available for free?
Yes, this True iService app is available for free and you can download this Tools app from the play store and app store for free.
How to use the True iService app on windows pc?
To use the True iService app on your windows or mac you need to download an android emulator like bluestacks or ldplayer. And then install this Tools app on that android emulator.
What is the latest version of True iService app?
The latest version of True iService app is 9.5.0 (67145).
Now let’s see how we can download and install this Tools app on our windows and mac computers.
How to Install True iService on PC? [Windows 10, 11]
Now let’s see the complete step-by-step installation process of the True iService app on our windows or mac pc.
- Go to the official website of Nox Player, download it, and install it on your windows or mac pc. Or you can also try Bluestacks, LDPlayer, etc.
- Now open the android emulator, click on the play store icon and search for the True iService app to install it on our pc. As shown in the above image.
- As you can see above click on the install button and it will start the installation True iService app on your pc emulator.
- Once this Tools app is installed, you can see the open button there, click on that to open the app.
- Or you can click on the True iService app icon available on the main dashboard to start the app and use it with an android emulator.
The installation process of the True iService app is the same for the mac and windows pc. Only download the emulator according to your operating system.
True iService For PC Download (With Apk File)
Now if you are getting any errors with the installation with the first method then use the below image to download this True iService app on windows and mac with True iService apk file.
- Follow all the steps to install the android emulator as we discussed in our first method but here no need to sign in with google.
- Here you will also need a True iService apk file to install it on the pc android emulator because we will not download it from the play store.
- Drag and drop this Tools app file into the emulator, and it will start installing, and in a few seconds, it will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can see the True iService icon available on the main dashboard and you can click on that to start the app.
So this is the complete step-by-step installation process of this True iService app and also the same on the mac pc.
Now if you like to use android apps on pc then do check out V380 For PC, Drivemode: Handsfree Messages And Call For Driving For PC, and Gallery Vault Hide Photo Video For PC apps that we install with the same method like this one.
Here we have covered the complete process to download the True iService app on pc. And also cover how to use the True iService app on windows and mac computers or laptops. If you are getting any errors while installing this Tools app on pc then let us know in the comment box.