Hey, do you want to download mi drop for pc or shareme app? Then you are in the right place.
Because in this article I share how you can download and install mi drop app for windows and mac.
Continue with this article and learn how you can install the shareme app on your laptop or computer.
Here I share a total of two installation methods with some FAQs of this app so make sure you read this article till last.
Now when it comes to filing transfer the only name come into mind is the xender pc version or shareit.
But if you are mi user then it might differ for you. Because in the mi mobile there is one file transfer app same like the superbeam pc app.
Which is known as a mi drop but nowadays the app name has changed to the shareme to make available for all.
With this shareme pc app, you can transfer any files in one phone to another phone with the WiFi.
This app is available for all the android user but when it comes to download mi drop for pc then no one has the answer.
Because there is not an official app of the shareme available on the windows store and not any other website.
So, we can directly install this app on our laptop or computer and we have to use the android emulator.
With the Android emulator you can install any other app on your pc same we installed thoptv on pc.
As I discussed before that here are a total of two methods so let’s start with the first one.
Mi Drop For PC Download (ShareMe App)
In this first method, I used the nox player as an android emulator but you can use any other app also.
|File size||12.26 MB|
|Category||Tools & Other|
|Title||ShareMe For PC (Mi Drop)|
|Developed By||Xiaomi Inc.|
|Req Android version||4.4 and up|
To install the shareme on pc we need nox emulator file and Gmail account.
Follow below step by step process to install the shareme on the pc:
- First, download the nox player app on your pc and install the app on your pc as well.
- Now open the app on your pc and sign in with your Google account to start the play store.
- Next, click on the play store icon available on the dashboard and then search for the mi drop in the pc.
- On the next step look for the mi drop and click on the install button to start the installation process.
- Now it will start the installation process and once the app has been installed you can see the open button there.
- To start the app on the pc, click on the open button there and you can also start the app by clicking on the app icon.
So, this is the complete installation process to download and install mi drop on the pc.
If you are the mac user and want to download the shareme for mac then this is the same process for you also.
In the mac, you have to download the mac version of the nox player and install it on the mac.
If you are not able to download this app with the nox player then below is an alternative process which we saw in showbox pc app.
Download ShareMe For PC (With Mi Drop App)
Now in this method, I used the bluestacks emulator and this is the difference between those.
Follow below step by step process to install the shareme on pc with the bluestacks.
- First, download and save the below zip file on your pc then extract that file on one folder.
- There are a total of two files in that zip and you have to double click on the bluestacks installer.
- Install the bluestacks emulator and sign in with your Google account you can also skip that step.
- Now click on the three dots there available on the main dashboard of the emulator.
- Next, click on the install apk option there and select the mi drop apk file from the pc.
- Click on the open button and it will start the installation process of the shareme on your pc.
- It will take some time to install the app and once it installed on your pc you can see the app icon there.
- Now you can start the app by clicking on that icon available on the main dashboard.
So, this is the alternative method to download and install the app on your pc and hope you like it.
Before you go here are some FAQs to this app:
FAQs on ShareMe PC
Here are some frequently asked questions on the shareme app by our readers and it might help you also.
Is Mi Drop (ShareMe) available for pc?
Ans. No, but you can download it on your pc with the help of the android emulator.
How do I use Mi Drop on pc?
Ans. To use this shareme app on your pc first you need to install the android emulator and pc. And then install the app on emulator from the play store.
How do I download ShareMe for pc?
Ans. First, download and install the android emulator on pc. And then from the play store install the shareme app on the emulator.
So, these are some FAQs and hope you get your answer from here.
Here we share the total two methods to download and install the Mi Drop or ShareMe For PC.
Previously this app known as a mi drop and now MI changed the name of this app.
If you have any questions or facing any issue during the installation then let me know in the comment box.
I will help you to solve your issue thanks 😊. Also you can check subway surfers game for pc to play it on windows laptop.