Here you can download SmartNews For PC, and use this free news app on your Mac or Windows laptop or computer.
SmartNews is a SmartNews curation app that collects news articles around the world and delivers them in batches and users can read them in batches.
If you are someone who is always on the go and wants to stay current, the app SmartNews PC app will keep you on top of all the current happenings.
With SmartNews, you can even read news offline. Every time a page loads, there is no lag. Even though the page is long, the page loads in one go. This even helps in using minimum RAM and adds to better mobile usage.
A user-friendly interface with a modern look and fuss-free design. It eliminates the need to download many news apps and saves a lot of time as it has all the news from different resources in one place.
The app examines numerous articles every day from popular news, fox news, NBC News, USA Today, The Huffington Post, etc. And provides a bunch of articles to consume from the categories they had chosen.
Some of the categories are Politics, Sports, Entertainment, Regional, lifestyle, Business, Finance and Technology, and so on.
Skim the headlines, have a quick read, and catch up with the world. SmartNews PC app provides an interesting and informative feed of the latest happenings around the globe.
The latest version also has the feature to follow your favorite publisher or author. Over some period of time, new publishers and authors are being added.
I hope now you have an idea about this SmartNews app so now let’s discuss some frequently asked questions.
SmartNews PC App FAQs
Before you continue to this article and download this free news app on your pc, take a look at the FAQs below for a quick idea.
Yes, you can use this free news app on your pc with the help of an android emulator like Nox Player or Bluestacks.
Yes, this app is a very good news app available on the google play store and apple app store.
There is no official app available on the windows or mac store but you can follow the below process to use it on the pc.
Yes, this free news app is available for free and you don’t need to pay anything to use this app on your android or ios device.
Now let’s see how we can download and install this free news app on our windows and mac computers.
How to Install SmartNews on PC? (Windows 11)
Sometimes you want to read news on your pc then here I share how you can use this free news app on your windows or mac pc.
Now let’s see the complete step-by-step installation process of the SmartNews app on our windows or mac PC.
- Go to the official website of Nox Player, download it, and install it on your windows or mac pc. Or you can also try Bluestacks, LDPlayer, etc.
- Now open the android emulator, click on the play store icon and search for the SmartNews app to install it on our pc. As shown in the above image.
- As you can see above click on the install button and it will start the installation SmartNews app on your pc emulator.
- Once this free news app is installed, you can see the open button there, click on that to open the app.
- Or you can click on the SmartNews app icon available on the main dashboard to start the app and use it with an android emulator.
The installation process of the SmartNews PC app is the same for the mac and windows. Only download the emulator according to your operating system.
Now you can use this free news app on your pc and read all the important news with the help of an android emulator.
SmartNews For PC Download And Install (With Apk File)
It is possible while downloading this free news app on your pc you may get an error in the play store. If this is the case you can follow the below process.
- Follow all the steps to install the android emulator as we discussed in our first method but here no need to sign in with google.
- Here you will also need a SmartNews apk file to install it on the pc android emulator. Because we will not download it from the play store.
- Drag and drop this free news app file into the emulator. It will start installing and in a few seconds, it will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can see the SmartNews icon available on the main dashboard and you can click on that to start the app.
So this is the complete step-by-step installation process of this SmartNews app and also the same on the Mac PC. Make sure you use the SmartNews latest apk file to get all the features without any errors.
The first thing that attracts anyone who opens the SmartNews PC app is the top colorful tabs. They embellish the interface and give an instant freshness to the app.
- The app allows us to enable weather updates using device location. It also gives the daily update on COVID-19 cases and overall vaccination percentage.
- Users can turn on notifications to get informed of the breaking news. Smart view mode lets you access all news even in the offline mode
- It was awarded Best News App for Best App of the Year, 2013 (Japan). SmartNews has a user base of 50+ million users across 150 countries around the world not including pc app.
- Most of the news apps focus on the popular happenings around the world and miss out on the regional news.
- The impressive thing about the SmartNews app is the availability of local news. That keeps you updated about the happenings in and around your region.
- The app doesn’t require any registration and anyone as a guest can consume all news articles. You can even rearrange the tabs if you want.
- The additional benefit of SmartNews PC app is that you can save the story in Evernote as well. You can open each story in any browser of your choice.
- SmartNews also supports videos that it plays on web pages without any interruption. The auto-play option functions very well.
- The default setting is that it displays American news. But you can change the settings to your country.
SmartNews curates news as four reports as the morning, midday, evening, and night and sends notifications. So that the user gets the optimum dose of news every day also in the SmartNews PC app.
Here we have seen a complete step-by-step process to download SmartNews For PC and use it on windows or mac computers.
Also if you have any questions regarding this free news app then let me know in the comment box.